If you want to become a scrum master then this csm course by Zeolearn is perfect for you where you will gain in-depth knowledge of roles played by a scrum master and acquire skills that will help you and your team in achieving the targeted goals.
Through this immersive course, you can build high–performance teams that can increase the productivity of the business as well attract customers.
What You Will Get In Course
This is a hands-on learning course for future scrum masters who will get trained in 16 hours of live and interactive instructor-led training and will get 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in 2 days.
The instructors are certified scrum masters who will enhance your knowledge and inculcate skills in you through in-class activities, learn–by–doing approach, and simulation sessions. With that real-world simulations, case studies and role plays are also there to make the course interesting.
You can improve your knowledge further by using the provided tutorials, e-books, conferences, and webinars that are held on a monthly basis.
This course is for the aspirants of project managers, product owners, developers, product managers, scrum master, manager – software developer, and architect – software developers.
What Skills You Gain
In this section let’s have a look at the skills and knowledge that you will gain in this course.
- In this course, you will learn about the scrum framework, roles, and activities of a scrum master and what are the artefacts that a scrum master needs to kickstart any scrum project.
- You will learn how to lead a team by serving it adhering to the essential principles in the scrum and the best practices.
- Here you will know what is the best implementation of scrum in the massive range of real-world project environments where every project is important for business growth.
- With that in this course you will learn how to facilitate a cross-functional team that can deliver high–value products or releases in a shorter time–to – market.
- The skills that you gain in the course will help you in inspecting and adapting to increase and improve transparency and visibility in the team work at each and every level.
- Through the skills that you get in this course, you can identify and eliminate the important challenges to on-time project delivery by organizing your team in your own way.
Coming to the curriculum here your course content is divided into many small units that are strategically divided to give you an overall and in–detail knowledge on scrum master training.
- Your first unit is Agile and Scrum Overview where you will learn the agile manifesto, 12 principles of scrum training, 4 values, and scrum foundations including 5 scrum values.
- The second unit is on the roles played by a scrum master that will cover the roles and challenges of a scrum master, his responsibilities and roles as a product owner, and what are the roles and responsibilities of the development team.
- The next unit will be Scrum Ceremonies where you will learn sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
- Your fourth unit is of scrum artefacts where you will learn the product backlog, sprint backlog, and product increment.
Afterward, your units include sprint execution, daily scrum and sprint retrospective, the definition of DoD and Acceptance criteria, definition of Ready, release planning, sprint burndown chart, product planning, user stories, agile estimation, and planning poker will be your last unit.
Hence in the course, each and every topic of scrum training will be covered.
What You Need Before Course
There are no prerequisites or any prior requirements for this course but an elementary level knowledge of scrum roles and agile and scrum foundation knowledge will be helpful in grasping concepts in an effective and quick manner.
Why You Should Join This Course
If you are thinking that completing scrum master training is important only as a career option then there is more to know about the benefits of scrum master training. These benefits are only for you but also for companies who need a certified scrum master onboard.
So let’s have a glimpse at the benefits of scrum master training for both individual scrum masters and for organizations.
Benefits For Scrum Masters
- The foremost advantage that you will get from this course is that it speaks for your excellence and displays your professionalism in front of employers. Zeolearn is a globally renowned online course academy that is accepted worldwide.
- So there will be ample opportunities of employment for you after completing this course that will be from companies all around the world giving you a wide exposure.
- Also as this course includes advanced and updated knowledge on scrum master training so it will make you updated on all the aspects of scrum training.
- Through this course, you will achieve a high-level accuracy and precision in working with scrum and validate your skills as a scrum master.
- You can contribute to creating and managing a healthy work culture where you can also build a high–performing team with great collaboration with each other as well as with stakeholders of the business.
- In total, you can say that this course will make you a scrum leader and a part of the elite scrum master community.
Benefits For Businesses
- For any company, the scrum master is a very crucial role that needs to be played by a certified and responsible scrum master who can truly contribute to the development of the company.
- As a scrum master, you will be a mentor and facilitator of the scrum team and guide it on agile development achieving high productivity throughout the team.
- In a company, the responsibility of developing a healthy work culture for the scrum team is laid upon the shoulders of a scrum master who can with his skills and knowledge improve working mechanisms.
- During the product development process, only a scrum master can quickly respond to backlogs being connected with the process to the core.
- A scrum master enhances the end-user satisfaction by completing product delivery on time, assuring high – quality, and delivering the product within the given time frame.
- The collaboration that a scrum master improves results in delivering successful agile projects that are essential for the business.
- As the world is changing so to match the pace scrum master needs to bring a change in the organization too and he also has to help the team members to adapt to the changes.
- A scrum master is actually a servant leader whose main goal is to serve the business and uplift the quality of work by team members for the continuous growth of the company.
Therefore we can conclude that scrum master is a very prestigious and elite post in a company and completing a course in scrum master will make you high in demand with high payroll than your peers.
To match the pace with the fast-evolving world the need of the hour is to have a responsible person on board who can guide team members on increasing their productivity and delivering high–end products on time.
For no one can replace a scrum master and this position stand atop others and fetch respect as well as responsibilities. So an aspiring scrum master needs a course that will help him with scrum master training and prepare him for future job roles and responsibilities.
Thus this course will help you in becoming a part of the scrum master community and giving a boost to your career.